Thursday 14 April 2016

WHERE ARE THE FEMINIST!



HELLO!!

My name is Michaela, I am a curator in the making from Sunderland. Throughout my early 20’s I found my passion, learning about incredible female artists. Supporting and educating myself in feminist activism and the mission of the feminist movement today. I am proud to say I am a feminist and with my passion of feminism and the arts I want to start my career in finding some amazing talents. I have been trying to find these feminist online and seeing what groups are around, truthfully I could not find much that was up to date. So, WHERE ARE THE FEMINIST!?

With my career in the arts, I want to make a dint in the art world in my beautiful region of the North East of England. So I ask, are you out there? I want to find artist, writers, poets, anyone who have creative minds and let's create something wonderful.

I want to use this blog to show what amazing feminist are out there and any exhibitions, talks, debates about feminism in the north east. Hopefully very soon I have more news and can get this movement moving!

Many Thanks,

Michaela Wetherell

No comments:

Post a Comment